Encourage Counseling of Holland, MI offers individual, couples, and group counseling for a wide range of issues, including substance dependency, depression, abuse, and marital conflicts.
Our Areas of Counseling Include:
- Marital conflict / crisis
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Cancer, illness, and aging
- Depression, anxiety, and panic
- Family counseling and parenting
- Premarital counseling
- Divorce adjustment for children and adults
- Teen and adolescent counseling
- Sexual abuse and incest
- Women-only groups
- LGBTQ issues
- Eating disorders
- Anger management
- Feminist therapy
- EAP Consulting
- Infant Mental Health
- Auricular Acupuncture
We are members of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
We accept most major insurance policies. We can also charge on a sliding fee scale. Therapist availability varies. Please call for details.